Model 3682 Air Data Calibrator
RVSM compliant microprocessor-driven pressure calibrator designed to provide regulated static (Ps) and total (Pt) pressure/vacuum outputs to simulate altitudes and airspeeds (Qc) in avionic instruments. A 480-character touch panel display prompts the operator through the test and calibration process.
- RVSM compliant pressure calibrator regulates pressure/vacuum from 0.3 to 32 in-Hg for Ps and 0.5 to 110 in-Hg for Pt.
- Accurate: ±0.002 in-Hg for Ps and ±0.004 in-Hg for Pt.
- Altitude readings displayed using feet or meters units.
- Airspeed readings displayed using Knots, km-hr, or Mach units.
- Pressure/vacuum readings displayed using in-Hg, psi, mm-Hg (Torr), in-H2O, or millibar units.
- Air data control, air data monitor, Ps control, Pt control, gauge test, leak test, and TTU-205 test modes available.
- Interactive touch panel display prompts the user through the test process and setup procedures: Reduces the likelihood of operator error.
- IEEE-488/GPIB interface enables remote control of the unit from a PC compatible computer.
- Handheld remote control module with 10-foot cable (included) duplicates front panel displays and controls for convenient observation of instruments being tested.
- Built-in printer generates permanent records of measurement data.
- Console-type enclosure incorporates a hinged and removable top/rear panel for easy access to system components.