Model 3712-4-3 Hydraulic Hand Pump
This manually operated portable hydraulic pump is capable of generating pressures up to 10,000 psi. Used with customer-supplied master gauges, the Model 3712-4-3 Hydraulic Hand Pump is a simple, effective tool for testing and calibrating hydraulic gauges, sensors, and other instruments.
- Unique dual range design with push-pull selector valve enables generation of pressures up to 1,000 psi at high volume or 10,000 psi at low volume.
- Operates using hydraulic oil, isopropyl alcohol, distilled water, D-2 Ethylhexyl Sebacate, or other calibration fluids.
- Dual outlet manifold with quick-disconnect fittings for master gauge and instrument being tested.
- Manual vernier control valve for precise pressure adjustments.
- Furnished with two high pressure test hoses, adapter kit, replacement seals and packings, fill/bleed wrench, and calibration fluid storage bottles.
- Requires no source of external power besides manual effort: Ideal for use in remote field locations.
- Simple to set-up and operate.
- Integral drip pan for mess-free filling.
- Housed in a rugged, stackable thermoplastic case.
- Optional liquid separator, P/N 3460-54-1, available for testing gauges using different fluid types.
- Version designed for operation using Skydrol hydraulic fluid available. Contact King Nutronics Corporation for more information.