Model 3112 Portable Gauge Tester
Compact, completely self-contained unit designed for calibrating and testing pressure gauges, transducers, pressure switches, and other pressure-sensitive instruments up to 2,000 psi with an accuracy of ±0.25% of full scale.
- Accuracy of ±0.25% of full scale.
- 0 to 2,000 psig operating range.
- No external gas sources required: Instrument case houses one 90 cubic inch (7.1 std. cubic feet when charged to 2,250 psi at 70°F) nitrogen cylinder.
- Automatic cut-out valve for stepless measurements between the two test gauges.
- Built-in 65 to 250 VAC electrical tester with neon lamp for convenient pneumatic switch testing.
- "Blow-out back" master gauges, burst discs, and a relief valve protect the test item and master gauges from damage.
- All necessary equipment stows in the rugged, compact aluminum instrument case for easy transport from site to site.
- Quickly charged using any available high pressure nitrogen source.
- Typical configuration: Test Gauge #1, zero to 100 psig/Test Gauge #2, zero to 2,000 psig. Other configurations and gauge ranges available on special order.