Model 3540 Portable Gauge Tester
A compact, completely self-contained system designed for calibrating pressure gauges, transducers, controllers, and other pressure-sensitive instruments up to 2,000 psi with an accuracy of ±0.1% including hysteresis error.
- Accuracy of ±0.1% of gauge span including hysteresis error.
- 0 to 2,000 psig operating range with standard gauge configuration.
- No external gas sources required: Instrument case houses two nitrogen cylinders with a combined capacity of 180 cubic inches (14.2 std. cubic feet when charged to 2,250 psi at 70°F).
- Precision soft seat control and vent valves enable fine adjustments in the upscale and downscale directions.
- Automatic transfer valve for stepless measurements over the entire system range.
- Incorporates large, easy to read, temperature compensated Heise Model CMM Bourdon tube master gauges as reference standards.
- Completely mechanical: No source of electrical power needed.
- "Blow-out back" master gauges, burst discs, and a relief valve protect the test item and master gauges from damage.
- All necessary equipment stoes in the rugged instrument case for easy trasport from site to site.
- Quickly charged using any available high pressure nitrogen source.