Model 3666 Automatic Pressure Calibration System
A portable secondary standards laboratory capable of generating and controlling test and calibration pressures up to 10,000 psig with an accuracy of ±0.1% of the indicated value (IV) from vacuum to 10,000 psig.
Model 3666 Control Unit
Model 3666 Pressure Intensifier
Model 3666 Accessories
- 3666-10K Series models generate regulated vacuum up to 28.5 in-Hg using a customer-supplied pump, and pressures up to 10,000 psi; quartz-type or strain gauge transducers available.
- Accurate: ±0.1% IV from vacuum to 10,000 psig.
- Microprocessor-driven control unit prompts the operator through the measurement process.
- IEEE-488/GPIB interface enables automated standardization and calibration using the King Nutronics Model 3689-A Precision Pressure Standard System.
- Handheld remote control module with 10-foot cable (included) duplicates front panel displays and controls for convenient observation of instruments being tested.
- Built-in printer generates hard copies of measurement data.
- All system components, except nitrogen supply assembly, are housed in rugged, weatherproof cases.
- Includes nitrogen supply assembly and accessory kit containing all required supply and test hoses, fluid separators, liquid trap, quick-disconnect fitting adapter kit, continuity tester, and spare parts.
- View datasheet for detailed information regarding the various Model 3666 Automatic Pressure Calibration System configurations.