Model 3689-A Precision Pressure Standard System
The Model 3689-A Precision Pressure Standard System is based on a digital pressure transfer standard that is unmatched in the industry for its accuracy: ±0.025% IV (reading) or 0.001 psi, whichever is greater. Auto-ranging circuitry incorporated in the Model 3689-A Precision Pressure Standard enables stepless readings from vacuum to 10,000 psi without input from the operator.
- Auto-ranging circuitry permits stepless readings from vacuum to 10,000 psi without operator input.
- Unparalleled accuracy: ±0.025% IV (reading) or 0.001 psi, whichever is greater.
- Displays direct reading measurements in: psig, psia, in-Hg, mm-Hg, kPa, kg/cm2, bar, mbar, in-H2O, ft-H2O, ft/seawater, feet (barometric), and meters (barometric).
- Three measurement modes available: Absolute mode, Gauge mode, and Vacuum mode.
- Integral IEEE-488/GPIB interface enables automated calibration of the KNC Model 3666 Automatic Pressure Calibration System and transmits test data to a remote PC compatible computer.
- Microprocessor control and front panel display prompts the operator through the standardization and calibration process.
- Built-in printer generates convenient hard copies of measurement data.
- Includes a liquid trap, male and female quick-disconnect adapters from 1/8" to 1/2" diameter, a MIL-I-18997C adapter, and a packing kit for field maintenance of the pressure standard and liquid trap.