Model 3613 Brometer Test Kit
Complete kit for testing aneroid barometers, surveying altimeters and similar instruments from 20 to 37 in-Hg.
- Rated operating range of 10 in-Hg vacuum to 5 psig.
- Hermetically sealed transparent acrylic chamber for unobstructed view of instrument being tested.
- Capable of pressure and vacuum testing using the included diaphragm pump.
- Soft seat control valve for precise metering of pressure/vacuum levels.
- Barbed hose fitting upstream of control valve enables monitoring of pressure/vacuum inside the chamber using an external reference standard.
- Restricted orifice couplings prevent rapid changes in pressure/vacuum from damaging instruments under test.
- Integral relief valve protects kit and instruments under test from accidental overpressurization.
- Adjustment tool with top-mounted knob permits convenient null indicator needle adjustments without opening the chamber or disturbing the test setup.
- Adjustable feet allow chamber to be leveled for maximum accuracy.
- Simple, easy-to-use design.