Model 3681 Depth Gauge Chamber
Hermetically sealed chambed designed for simulating the operating conditions necessary for testing depth gauges used in military and industrial applications from 50 Ám absolute to 30 psia.
- Rated operating range of 50Ám absolute to 30 psia.
- Completely hermetically sealed.
- Heavy gauge aluminum construction.
- Large window for convenient observation of instruments under test.
- Electrical feed-through enables a light source or other device to be used inside chamber.
- Pneumatic feed-through for simple connection to external pressure and vacuum sources.
- Safety interlock prevents chamber from being opened while pressurized.
- Relief valve protects chamber and instruments under test from accidental overpressurization