Model 3714 Portable Torque Calibrator
A PC-driven benchtop system designed to generate, control, measure, and display the rotational forces applied to torque measuring instruments within a range of 0.5 in-oz to 250 ft-lbs or 500 ft-lbs. A variety of dial, direct-reading, beam type, and micrometer (click type) torque measuring instruments can be accommodated, including wrenches, screwdrivers, T-handle drivers, and torque watches.
- Self-contained torque measurement standards lab.
- Accurate to 0.5% of reading.
- 200 ft-lbs and 500 ft-lbs max. range versions available.
- Tests torque wrenches, torque screwdrivers, and torque watches.
- Software-driven controls for ease of use.
- Create setup files for frequently used tests.
- TRACK, MAXIMUM, and FIRST PEAK operating modes.
- Includes weights and equipment for standardization.
- Rugged transit cases included with system.
- Portable-Ideal for use in remote field locations and mobile test labs.