Chambers for proof and burst testing, depth gauge calibration and other specialized applications.
Safety Test Chamber
- Designed for proof and burst testing up to 20,000 psi using manually operated booster pump with differential area piston.
- 4.5″ diameter test gauge with mirrored dial is accurate to within 0.5% of IV throughout full scale range of 0 to 20,000 psi.
Depth Gauge Chamber
- Rated operating range of 10 in-Hg vacuum to 5 psig.
- Hermetically sealed transparent acrylic chamber for unobstructed view of instrument being tested.
- Used to simulate the operating conditions necessary for accurate testing of depth gauges used in various military and commercial applications.